Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amber Rose Opens Sunglass Store in LA !

The ex-girlfriend of Kanye West became a Fashion Figure in just a couple of years. Her style, her attitude, her figure are all show-stoppers and she's known for wearing vintage, unique and rare shades so she decided to make it a business of her own.

Now you'll be able to walk in a store owned by the BOMBSHELL. Breaking the news on Twitter "DaRealAmberRose: I'm Opening a Sunglass store in LA! HUGE! ALL VINTAGE FRAMES! I'll Be ur SUPPLIER!!!! AMBER ROSE #BEHINDHERSHADES", she has created quite a buzz for fashion-lovers.

But don't mistake, Amber has a heart too. She later tweeted "DaRealAmberRose: Also (In my store) I will have a Barber chair for People of all ages to come and Donate their hair to CANCER & ALOPECIA". Now, how sweet & thoughtful is that?

Photobucket

Hopefully, we'll get to see the Pink Friday Heaven Bendel shades right in the DISPLAY !!

Will You Visit Amber's Boutique ?


1 comment:

  1. I most definitely will! I love amber rose style and her unique look. I am happy so is doing her own thing! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete