Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Rasheeda Maxine, The Ultimate Make-up Artist

Photobucket

I met Rasheeda a few hours before her "Last Train To Fashion" Showcase began this past June. I was invited by a designer to walk her line & had no idea that Rasheeda was a Make-up Artist or had anything to do with the show. That was until I witnessed her coordinating the heck out of a successful show with great designers & performers. You can view a clip of the show here...

It wasn't until a few weeks after the show, I ran into a few portfolios that featured make-up by a MUA that called herself MAxMakeUpPro. I found out that was Rasheeda and was in awe. The colors, the shades, the technique, the talent in the make-up she did was amazing.

I then had the opportunity to coordinate a look book shoot of my own & chose Rasheeda to be the Make-up Artist. As I expected, she delivered. Although, it was our first time officially meeting and working together, it felt like we were close friends. I laid out the eyewear we were using for the scenes & she ran with her imagination. I couldn't have been happier. She was professional, personable and a true sweetheart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being a model and designer, it is very hard to find a reliable Make-Up Artist for photo shoots and fashion shows who actually knows what they're doing & have a great attitude on top of that. I am grateful to be a friend of Rasheeda and already have tons of ideas to shoot just so I have an excuse to be MADE OVER by the wonderful Max Make-up Pro...

To Learn More About Rasheeda & Her Wardrobe Styling Debut, Visit Her Beautifully Designed Website at www.MaxMakeUpPro.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Blog Shout Out Fancy! I love all the kind words! This is a True humblizing moment for me because I am ony doig what I love and that is making people happy with Make-Up. Thanks again and you keep up all the great work! I am always here for you, remember that!

    Remember... "Stay Fancy"
    Love, Rasheeda Maxine

    ReplyDelete