Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting Ready For New York Fashion Week!

Hey Fashionistas!

As Everyone Knows, New York Fashion Week is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

It's Such an Exciting Time for anyone who is involved in FASHION! You Meet New People, Attend Events, See The Latest Fashions, Give Out Tons of Business Cards and Take Tons of PHOTOS!! As Days Past and Emails Come In, I Can't Help But To Notice So Many Fashion Week Invites.

I'll Be Attending As Many Events as I Can & Will Be Featuring Them All On This Fashion Blog, which has received OVER 20,000 Views So Far.

Being That I Have Been On Hiatus with BLOGGING, New York Fashion Week will be my HeavenlyFashionable's Perfect Comeback.

If You're Interested in Sending Me A NYFW Invite, Having The Invite Featured On This Blog or Simply Attending an Event with Me, Please Send to HeavenBendel@gmail.com!


Hope To Meet You Soon!

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment