Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

What To Wear This Fall/Winter Season? Check Out My Favorite Designer FALL/WINTER 2014 LOOKBOOKS!

Hey Fashion Luvahs! So, It is officially FALL... Which means it's time for Fall Fashion which has recently become my favorite (behind Summer.. Of Course). I usually stock up on Uggs & Long Sleeve basic tees and rock that until the sun comes back. I must admit, I always have and always will dislike cold weather. But this not longer has to mean that Fashion dies in the Fall and Winter. I have recently been inspired to treat cold weather as an opportunity to dress up with styles and looks I usually wouldn't wear. Do you agree? Have you been the same way? Need to be inspired as well?

Well, Take a Look at the BEST Designers' Fall/Winter 2014 Collection & Comment below which is your favorite.


True & Co. Lingerie Fall 2014 Collection.



BeBe Fall 2014 Collection.



Ralph Lauren Fall 2014 Collection.


Michael Kors Fall 2014 Collection.


Burberry Fall 2014 Collection.


Herve Leger by Max Azria Futuristic Fall 2014 Collection.


BCBG by Max Azria Fall 2014 Collection.


Express Fall 2014 Collection.



Until Next Time, Fashion Luvahs!
It's Heaven Signing Off.
Remember to follow me on IG & Subscribe to this Blog!
iModel. @HeavenBendel
iDesign. @HeavenBJewelry
iBlog. @HeavenlyFashionableBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment