Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fresh Off The Runway NYFW Coverage: My Fave Looks From Nicholas K Fall 2015 Collection

Nicholas K. (Nicholas and Christopher Kunz)

A Little About Designers Nicholas K.:

Nicholas K is a New York based design company, founded in January of 2003 by siblings Nicholas and Christopher Kunz. Nicholas K was conceptualized with the intent of providing sophisticated customers with modern classics to become wardrobe staples.

My Opinion:

I Have Just Witnessed Feminine Greatness. I have absolutely fallen in love with Nicholas K.'s Fall 2015 Collection here at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! Dark Colors, Bold Prints, Feminine Silhouettes and Flowy Pieces... You Can Definitely Catch Me This Fall With Many Pieces. This Collection is Certified #HeavenlyFashionable!

My Favorite Looks:



I Would Absolutely Love to Hear From YOU And What You Would Like To See and Read More Of Me, Heaven Bendel and The Heavenly Fashionable Blog So Feel Free to Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog) and Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts.


Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment