Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Fresh Off The Runway NYFW ReCap: My Fave Looks From Anna Sui Fall 2015 Collection

A Little About The Designer:
Born in 1964 in Michiga, Anna Sui is a fashion designer and perfumer, who is much celebrated in the history of fashion. She is known for her enduring designs and her skill for developing collections with cultural and historical references.


My Opinion:
Hmmmm... Interestingly enough, I actually love this collection. It's totally the opposite of clothing I wouldn't usually wear but I can definitely see myself wearing the pieces I chose as my favorites below. The prints, fabrics and style as a whole is LOUD, BOLD AND STYLISH! It's daring and quite unique. I love! How about you?
#HeavenlyFashionable or No?

My Fave Looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment