Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#HeavenlyBeauty: Essie Bridal 2015 Collection

Hey Dolls & Gents!

This post if for my Brides, Bride to Be & Those In A Bridal Party!

The Amazing Nail Polish Brand, Essie, Has Released a New Bridal Collection. I Absolutely Love This Collection Because It's A Bit More Fun and Exciting Than The Classic Nudes and Whites. I Love The Pop Of Bright Red & Pink! As a 2015 Bride Myself, I'm Definitely thinking of wearing a classic Red or Pink look with the Gold, Yellow & White themes of my wedding. Hmmmm... Maybe Yellow Nails would be nice with my white dress. I guess I'll think about it.

Until then, Take a Look at the Essie Bridal 2015 Collection Below!




Adorable, Right? Which is your favorite shade?
Comment Below or Comment On Our IG Page!

***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!

Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment