Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

#HeavenlyFood :: It's New York Restaurant Week! Finally!

Happy Monday Afternoon To My #Dolls & #Gents!

Yes! It's That Time Of The Year Again! *drumroll* NYC RESTAURANT WEEK!


In My Eyes, This Is When The High End, Fabulous & Costly Restaurants Design An Amazing 3 Course Meal Menu At A Fixed Price! How Awesome, Right? The Lunches Are $25 Per Person & The Dinners Are $38 Per Person! As Many Of My Blog Readers Know (1,000+ Daily), I Am A #NYCLady, Living In Midtown & Loving The Fabulous Life! Enjoying NYC Dining Is One Of My Most Favorite Things To Do! Sooooo.... For The 1st Time, I'll Be Covering NYC RESTAURANT WEEK. Visiting Restaurants & Giving Thorough Reviews On My Blog! I'm So Excited!

So, Comment Your Favorite NYC Restaurant so I Can Start Making My #OpenTable Reservations!

No comments:

Post a Comment