Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

#HeavenlyFood: Bobby Van's Steakhouse #NYCRestaurantWeek Dinner Review!

Hey Dolls & Gents!

I'm here again with another restaurant review. This time it is based on a NYC Restaurant Week Menu. Bobby Van's Steakhouse is definitely one of the popular steakhouses here in NYC so I definitely did not hesitate to book a reservation to eat here. So, I got dressed in a pretty classy dress with the usual high heels and clutch. With my Fiancée by my side, I was Soooo looking forward to a romantic candlelit type of dinner. Hmmmm... Maybe I should have checked the reviews because to my unpleasant surprise, It was very bright, very cold & very loud. There were sooooo many loud conversations with a half packed dining room on a Sunday night, I needed shades for how bright it was when I was expecting at least a dimmed setting and let's just say I was rubbing my arms the entire time to keep my he warm.

The food was delicious and the drinks were average but the service was AMAZING! The Hostess was inviting, the Manager was extremely hospitable & the server was attentive. But you can definitely see the place caters to the business after work crowd & not so much couples.

Overall, It gets a 3 out of 5 & that's my #HeavenlyFood Review. If you happen to stop by, Tell them #HeavenlyFashionableBlog sent you! ;)

***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Posts!

Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment