Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

#HeavenlyFood: Hudson Eatery Sunday Brunch Review!

Hey Dolls & Gents!

Here's My #HeavenlyFood Review on Hudson Eatery on 57th Street in Midtown West, Manhattan. New York.

After Sunday Church Service and before the beach, My Fiancee decided to grab brunch near our home. So, we jumped on our trusty and convenient Groupon app where we saw a really great brunch deal closer to our home than we were aware of.
There was a great outdoor seating area but it was hot outside and the umbrellas were down, so we just decided to eat inside. We were greeted sincerely and given the booth after we asked to sit there being that it wasn't too crowded.
The server was attentive and polite as well as the Hostess. The groupon options were good but I really wanted a steak and the server gave no problem adding a steak to my meal for just an additional $5. I couldn't believe it. I was expecting at least an extra $20 charge but hey, no complaints here! The food looked and tasted delicious and the drinks were great!

Oh, Did I mention the FABULOUS decor? O M G... The designer did an AMAZING job because the inside of the restaurant was breathtakingly beautiful and really did wonders to my brunch selfies. :) I definitely recommend going to eat at Hudson Eatery.

If you go, tell them #HeavenlyFashionableBlog sent you! :)


***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!

Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment