Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

#HeavenlyFashion My NYFW Review on Tracy Reese Spring/Summer 2016 Collection

Hey Dolls & Gents!

It's That Time Of Year Again... Yessss NYFW! I am so excited for the collections that we're witnessing for the Spring/Summer 2016 Season! Of Course, I'm making sure I keep you all up on the latest of the collections.
Make sure you bookmark #HeavenlyFashionableBlog to stay up on the collections as they debut. I'll be giving my honest opinions & showing you all my MOST FAVORITE looks from the runway shows! Soooo... Are you ready?

Here's my review on the Tracy Reese Spring/Summer 2016 Collection::

Wow! Another beautiful collection from one of the best womenswear designers to date.
This season's collection was bold and bright, just how I like it. I loved the Hot Pink, Pastel Blues & You all know I'm a fan of the floral. Very sexy pieces, perfect for the women with an amazing sense of style. Ms. Tracy designs can never go wrong with me!

Here's my favorite looks from the collection::





***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!
Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment