Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

#HeavenlyFashion My NYFW Review on Zac Posen Spring/Summer 2016 Collection

Hey Dolls & Gents!

So, we're dead SMACK in the middle of the most exciting time of year for the FASHION WORLD which is of course NYFW & I am so excited for the collections that we're witnessing fast & furiously for the Spring/Summer 2016 Season! Of Course, I'm making sure I keep you all up on the latest of the collections.
Make sure you bookmark #HeavenlyFashionableBlog to stay up on the collections as they debut. I'll be giving my honest opinions & showing you all my MOST FAVORITE looks from the runway shows! Soooo... Are you ready?

Here's my review on the Zac Posen Spring/Summer 2016 Collection::

What an incredible collection of designs! Elegant black, blue & white pieces cohesively graced the runway for the Spring & Summer 2016 season. The fitting and formal gowns were beautiful along with the A-line skirts & a few tailored pants. I loved how conservative the pieces were and it really gave me a Jacky O vibe. Kudos to Zac Posen!


Here's my favorite looks from the collection::



***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!
Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment