Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

#HeavenlyFashion NYFW Day 1 Blogger Behind The Blog's Personal Style!

Hey Dolls & Gents!

If you follow my IG Page (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Then you'll know I post my #BloggerBehindTheBlog's Personal Style Imaages. That's usually when I give the details of my look from head to toe. When I do this, I usually do not post it on my blog BUT... It's FASHION WEEK! Yaaaayyyy!! So, From Now On, I'll Be Posting My #BloggerBehindTheBlog's Personal Style Images & Details on Both My Blog AND My Instagram! For the next week, I'll have a look a day!

New York Fashion Week Day 1 ::

Top - Ecocci Limited Edition for Her

Bottom - Necessary Clothing

Shoes - Necessary Clothing

Purse - Forever 21


***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!
Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment