Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

#HeavenlyBeauty: H&M's New Beauty Line

Hey Dolls & Gents!

So, Two of my favorite brands are H7M and Forever 21. It's affordable, stylish and always trendy. I have both apps so usually when the seasons change, I go through both sites and purchase my favorites.

This particular time going through H&M's site, I happen to stumble upon their Beauty Section and I came to two conclusions: My H&M cart was filled with more Make Up than clothing AND Where have their beauty products been all of my life?

Yes! The three-month wait is over, and the huge, 700-piece assortment has arrived! There's an assortment of Blushes, Concealers, Foundation, Lipsticks, Lipglosses, Compact Mirrors, Nail Polishes, even Body Washes!



Have A Field Day At


***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'HeavenlyFashionableBlog VLOGS' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!
Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment