Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

#HeavenlyBeauty: MAC x Mariah Carey All I Want Lipstick for Holiday 2015's Review

Good Morning Dolls!

It's Heaven Here...How's Your Holiday Season So Far? Be sure to comment below or visit me on IG to discuss your Holiday Plans.. Would love to hear from those who read my blog! :)

Well, Like I Promised, This Holiday Season, My #HeavenlyBeauty Posts will consist of a mix of 2015 Holiday Collection Reviews and Holiday Make-Up & Hair Looks!

Please Take a Look At My Holiday Beauty Looks At My YouTube here:
https://youtu.be/KHeypysqQWo?list=PLoOk63TIZdgLozO1Nwfn_Q-bJbo-C7Soo

Here's My MAC x Mariah Carey All I Want Lipstick for Holiday 2015's Review:


The Queen Of Christmas Herself, Mariah Carey, teams up with M A C to feature an 'All I Want' Lipstick in shimmering champagne for the Holidays. An Iconic Shade for An Iconic Woman! The Lipstick Debuts Online& MAC Stores, December 3rd 2015.

The Details::

All I Want Champagne Shimmer (Frost) is Limited Edition for $17.00 (U.S)


***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!
Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment