Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Squelch Is Sexy!

Hey Dolls & Gents!

How have you all been since the New Year?
Any New Year's Resolution you'd like to share? Please do!

Well, If you follow the blog's Instagram page(@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), you know that I (@HeavenBendel) have been rebranding my blog and working to present a much better lifestyle blog for you fashionistas!

But, I had to come and tell you all about my new obsession: SQUELCH!

I absolutely love this product. So, There's two things I really dislike when I'm out and about in NYC.
When I'm done working out at the gym and I'm sweaty and not smelling like the lady I am. :) But, I'm not one to take a shower in a public gym bathroom sooooo I have to just be a little funky on my trip from the gym or dance studio to my house. Another situation is when you're at a hookah lounge or bar with your friends in the evening hours and you have to jump up and head to work the next Morning so you don't have the time to wash out that beautiful hair of yours and you can kind of smell last night in your hair *gross*. So, since I've had Squelch, It has become the perfect item for these moment. A little spray here and a spray there and your hair, clothes and skin is as good as new... Perfect for the time you need to get home to take a shower and you need to remove the turn up from your hair.

Squelch is definitely The Most Valuable Product Hidden in My Purse & It can be in yours, too!

Here's a few details on this amazing magic in a bottle:
- It comes in a small bottle - perfect for your purse, gym bag or desk drawer
- Great to use after your lunch break workout class
- Safe to spray on your hair and clothes to get rid of that smoke smell from the bar
- Freshen up your apartment before a cocktail party
- Use on the musty winter wardrobe you just pulled out from under the bed
- Spruce up that new vintage store find
- Clean up your furry friend

It's Also::
Fragrance free
All natural and non-toxic
Hypoallergenic
Does not stain or fade fabrics
Portable and convenient to carry and store
Environmentally friendly
Can be used to remove stains

OMG! Don't you just love?
Visit http://www.squelchit.com/ & tell them Heaven sent you! :)


Also, Watch Me Talk About It On My YouTube...




OOONY Affiliation http://www.outofofficeny.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment