Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Small Boutique Fashion Week NYFW Review

I Had The Opportunity to attend SBFW September 8th at The Metropolitan Pavillion for the FIRST Showcase that took place at Noon. The procedure from the line outside to my seat inside the venue was very smooth and organized. The production's staff was all dressed in black and very well put together. It was great to see my friend, PT Walker, whose the owner of SBFW, in great spirits and making sure everything goes as smooth as it should.

I was impressed from the staff and vendors to the venue, set-up and gift bags. There was a beautiful hostess introducing designers and a great DJ playing tunes between breaks. For the most part, the show started on time and the runway showcases was steady paced. There were THREE Designers that stood out to me: Sophia O. Rubinstein, Monique JoVonnie and Aikan by Nakia Cheeks. All of their designs were IMMACULATE, Very well detailed and EXTREMELY Beautiful!

I must say the ONLY negative thing about the showcases were the very few but OBVIOUS models who were poor runway walkers. I watched as a few guests in the audience chuckled and looked in AWE, as did I. Besides that minor detail, the overall production of showcase #1 at The Small Boutique Fashion Week was GREAT, I was Impressed and very satisfied!

I am looking forward to Next Season's Event!





Until Next Fashion Post!
Heaven
CEO, HB Designs
www.HBDesigns.bigcartel.com






1 comment:

  1. Nice article.Glad you picked pictures of my line for your blog

    ReplyDelete