Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Lisaraye With It!

Heyyy Dollz & Cuntz!!

It's Fashion Fidaaayyy!!

So, I've recently purchased two new handbags, one which was WHITE!! Now, I don't think I've owned a white purse but I must say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE My Bag! It made me realize that EVERY Wardrobe must have a little "LisaRaye" which is a cute tiny collection of WHITE ESSENTIALS!

BELOW is a Collection of key pieces each wardrobe should have in White! I already have the purse and white jeans (which are my fave ever) and just purchased a white-band watch so I'm well on my way to securing my white essentials!

Let Me Know What You Think!




Thanks for viewing... Until Next Post!


Heaven Bendel
http://heavenbendel.webs.com
www.heavenlyfashionable.blogspot.com
Twitter - @HeavenBendel
Facebook - Heaven Grace
YouTube - HiMyNameIsHeaven
Instagram: HeavenBendel

No comments:

Post a Comment