Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Shine Bright Like A Diamond!

Heeeyyyy Dolllzzzzz & Cuuunnntttzzzz!!


I am SOOO Enjoying This Weather & Wanted to Share The Look That Matches My Attitude!!

I Call It "Shine Bright Like a Diamond". I Personally Am An "All Black Everything" Type Of Person Myself but Nothing is Better than To Mix It Up With Some COLOR.. So, Why Not The Brightest Color In The Crayon Box (Besides White)....

Take a Look at the Look I Put Together & Tell Me What You Think By Commenting Below!


Shine Bright Like It's Fashion!



Hope You Loooved The Look!


Until Next Post, Dollz & Cuntz!

Heaven Bendel
http://heavenbendel.webs.com
www.heavenlyfashionable.blogspot.com
Twitter - @HeavenBendel
Facebook - Heaven Grace
YouTube - HiMyNameIsHeaven
Instagram: HeavenBendel

No comments:

Post a Comment