Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

ShoeDazzle x GX by Gwen Stefani FALL 2014 Collection

Evening Dolls!!!

So, Which of You Dolls Love ShoeDazzle as Much As I Do? A Website full Of Fabulous Looks, Shoes and Designs all under $50 Personally Chosen by Celeb Stylist/Designer Rachel Zoe? Aaahhh! You're Not Living, Dear, If You've Took Advantage of This Deal! Well, I Just Had To Share this Greatness With You All.. Well, ShoeDazzle Has Teamed Up With None Other Than, GWEN STEFANI For GX by Gwen Stefani FALL Collection! Take a Look At My Favorite Picks of The Collection! I Just Can't Wait to Style These Looks!



Until Next Time, Fashion Luvahs!
It's Heaven Signing Off.
Remember to follow me on IG & Subscribe to this Blog!
iModel. @HeavenBendel
iDesign. @HeavenBJewelry
iBlog. @HeavenlyFashionableBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment