Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

ShoeDazzle's CATALOG || The 2014 Edition.

Evening Dolls!!!

So, Which of You Dolls Love ShoeDazzle as Much As I Do? A Website full Of Fabulous Looks, Shoes and Designs all under $50 Personally Chosen by Celeb Stylist/Designer Rachel Zoe? Aaahhh! You're Not Living, Dear, If You've Took Advantage of This Deal! Well, I Just Had To Share this Greatness With You All.. Take A Look At The Fall Collection!

ShoeDazzle's Fall Collection 2014 Lookbook.


I Know... I Know... Amazing, Right!?!

Well, I Just Purchased A Few so I'll Feature them on my Fall 2014 Haul on my YouTube video that will posted soon!
Comment on this blog post below and tell me what your faves are.

Until Next Time, Fashion Luvahs!
It's Heaven Signing Off.
Remember to follow me on IG & Subscribe to this Blog!
iModel. @HeavenBendel
iDesign. @HeavenBJewelry
iBlog. @HeavenlyFashionableBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment