Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

#HeavenlyBeauty: Ladies, Take A Look At My Favorite Lipstick Collections This Summer!

Hey Dolls & Gents! I Know It's Been a Minute Since I've Blogged. I really have been focused on relaunching my Heaven B Jewelry Brand as well planning my Fashion Girls Link Up NYFW Event. Buuuuutttttt, I am BACK & Giving you updated posts on #HeavenlyFashion, #HeavenlyBeauty, #HeavenlyFood AND #HeavenlyFitness. This post, in particular my dears, is a #HeavenlyBeauty Post highlighting my FAVE SUMMER COLLECTIONS!

Take a look at them below and be sure to comment YOUR thought AND your favorites for this season!


1. MAC Cremesheen Pearl Collection for Summer 2015

Nippon Koi Coral Star Magnolia Little Buddha Pickled Plum

Tokyo Tizzy Obi Orange Pretty Boy Dozen Carnations Sweet Sakura


4. YSL Rock Attitude Glossy Stain Set for Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2015

5. MAC Giambattista Valli Collection Summer 2015


***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!

Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment