Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

#HeavenlyBeauty: Ladies, Take A Look At My Favorite Nail Polish Collections This Summer!

Hey Dolls! I'm a Mani And Pedi Type Of Girl. Well-kept nails are important for Ladies & something I make sure I stay up on. My Fiancee' loves when my nails are done & I'm sure all of you get the best compliments when your nails are done in a cute color or design :) ... With it being SUMMER TIME, Here are my most favorite Summer Nail Collections!


1. Essie Rebecca Minkoff New Summer 2015 Collection

2. OPI Toscana Summer 2015 Collection

3. Olivia Palermo for Ciaté Paint Pot Summer 2015

4. OPI Strength Color Collection 2015

5. Essie Silk Watercolor Summer 2015 Collection

How'd you like them?
Comment your favorite nail colors below!
***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!

Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment