Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

#HeavenlyFashion My NYFW Review on Givenchy Spring/Summer 2016 Collection

Hey Dolls & Gents!

It's That Time Of Year Again... Yessss NYFW! I am so excited for the collections that we're witnessing for the Spring/Summer 2016 Season! Of Course, I'm making sure I keep you all up on the latest of the collections.
Make sure you bookmark #HeavenlyFashionableBlog to stay up on the collections as they debut. I'll be giving my honest opinions & showing you all my MOST FAVORITE looks from the runway shows! Soooo... Are you ready?

Here's my review on the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2016 Collection::

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Well you can definitely see for yourself that GIVENCHY SPRING SUMMER 2016 COLLECTION IS TO DIE FOR!
Drapery, Lace, Black & White, Elegant, Feminine, Sexy, Daring, BOLD, Instense, More Black & White!
I really can go on & on but you can see for yourself that Givenchy Is What A Woman Needs In Her Life!


Here's my favorite looks from the collection::




***
Please Know That You Can Follow The Blog on Instagram (@HeavenlyFashionableBlog), Twitter (@HiMyNamesHeaven) & The VLOGS On YouTube (YouTube.com/HiMyNameIsHeaven, The 'Fashion, Beauty & Hair' Playlist) to Get Instant Access to Giveaways, Questions, Style Tips and New Blog Posts. Also, Follow Our Blog To Be The FIRST One To Get The New Post!
Remember Be Heavenly Fashionable!

Signing Out,
Heaven Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment