Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

#LuLusStyleStudio NYFW Event!

Hey Dolls & Gents!

So, I was personally invited to an invite-only event by the Lulu's brand to attend a Bloggers' event during the first day of NYFW. As I love the brand, I was excited to receive the invitation & couldn't wait to see what was in store.

The event started at 6pm, I arrived at 8pm and it ended at 10pm. Upon arrival, I checked in and was given a tote with their logo along with a paper wristband. I was blown away by the amazing, decor, ambiance and guests. There were so many fashionable women that I couldn't help but to start giving out my business cards to those I believed were best dressed.

There were tons of goodies for the attendees, tasty wine & amazing brands that were in attendance. It was all about #FashionGirlsLinkUp! & of course, That's a movement I represent. There were no side eyes or awkward conversations, just good vibes and networking! The icing on the cake was the free ticket to get a FREE DRESS from the racks that were on the 3rd floor of the beautiful 404 NYC venue on 10th Avenue. I am now a fan of #LuLusStyleStudio. I look forward to blogging about my new dress, shopping their collections & hopefully attending next year! :)

Stay tuned for another blog on my favorite brands & goodies from the event!

Photos from the event::

No comments:

Post a Comment